Ohio State Extension in Coshocton County offers the following free services:
- Plant and weed identification and management information
- Insect identification and management information
- Plant disease identification and management information
- Soil sample analysis interpretation
- Answers to other general questions
When submitting a sample, please remember that more is better. Both healthy and diseased leaves or plant parts should be included in the sample. When possible, include the roots and soil from samples involving smaller plants (like turf and garden vegetables). Information about fertilizers and pesticides used on the plants or in the vicinity of the area the plants are growing should also be included.
For a PDF document with information about soil sampling and area soil testing labratories, click here.