New Advisor Information
- Standards of Behavior Form- will be read & signed at mandatory orientation
- Volunteer Fingerprinting Information
Ohio 4-H Volunteer Online Training Courses
- https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canvasVisit the self-registration link(s) below for the required course(s) you need.
- Activities and Programs with Minor Participants Policy 1.50 Training: https://cfaesosu.catalog.instructure.com/courses/2021-osu-policy-150-annual-training-4h-v7-00q3
- Ohio 4-H New Volunteer Orientation: https://cfaesosu.catalog.instructure.com/courses/2021-ohio-4-h-new-volunteer-training-021-d79-rt6
- Fill out the registration form. Name and email addresses are required. It is okay to enter “0” for phone number and zip code. Enter “NA” for title and company.
- After filling out the registration form, you will receive two emails from Canvas Catalog. One email will ask you to complete your registration, the other will confirm your enrollment in your course(s).
- After creating your account to complete required training, we encourage you to bookmark the login page at https://scarlet.instructure.com/login/canvas
***Please note – every advisor MUST have their own email address (ex. spouses cannot have a shared email address)***
Advisor Information for 2021 Coshocton County Fair
- Project Grading System instruction sheet
- Club project grading sheet for advisors
Cross County Lines Request Form- To be completed by out-of-county youth requesting to Join Coshocton County 4-H.
Cloverbud Resources- This takes you to the Ohio 4-H resource page for Cloverbud advisors.